Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Kiwi'z Klozet and will do our best to make sure you have the best experience shopping with us. If for some reason your experience is not acceptable, please reach out to us and allow us the opportunity to try to make it right.
Our return & exchange policy is typically 30 days from the date of purchase. Date of purchase commences from the date your item is delivered, not ordered.
There are some exceptions to this return period as outlined below.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it - free of stains and damage and must meet certain criteria as highlighted in this return policy.
There are several ways your purchase(s) are exempt from being returned/exchanged.
- Any item that is marked "Final Sale" &/or "Clearance" is not returnable under any circumstance. We make every effort to thoroughly inspect and assess each item before sale, to provide you with the best value for your money.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Pre-Loved Items
- Health & Personal Care (Health & Wellness)
- Bath & Body
- Gift Cards
- Shipping Costs
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You may include a copy of your order acknowledgment showing proof of payment with your request to expedite the return process.
- New: Under most conditions, there is a 30-day return policy. This applies to any new purchase from Kiwi'z Klozet including our boutique line - unless outlined below:
**NOTE** We maintain various sources for order fulfillment - including partnering with order fulfillment centers across the country to expeditiously get your purchase to you. That said, typically - your order may take a few extra days from the time you purchase until you receive it. In the event your item needs to be returned and it was shipped from one of our fulfillment centers, we will work with you to organize a return within the specified window (14-days). If there is a manufacturer issue outside your return window, we will be happy to assess the situation and within reason help in finding a reasonable solution. In such case, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order info, date of purchase, and a description of the issue and one of our friendly store associates will reach out to further discuss.**
- Pre-Loved: Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, as most warranties on used items have long expired and are marked resale.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition or condition shipped, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery (must have prior approval and RMA)
REFUNDS ON PRE-LOVED ITEMS (if applicable)
As we are a boutique AND a resale store, we do carry items that are "pre-loved" (gently used). They are inspected and assessed in great detail to make sure that there are no issues before making it into our inventory. To pass significant savings on to you - our customer - refunds will only be granted should the item you've purchased arrive with visible damage that was not caused in transit or by the purchaser. In such rare case, you will need to reach out directly to us via email at customerservice@kiwizklozet with photos of the damage and a detailed description as to the issue. Each concern will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Most cases will be resolved within 72 hours.
EXCHANGES ON PRE-LOVED ITEMS (if applicable)
We only replace pre-loved items if they are defective or damaged, as noted above. To start the process, please send an email with your request/concern to email@example.com, and we can initiate the process. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account.
There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Returns will only be accepted with an email confirmation and RMA (returned merchandise authorization) attached. Any returns submitted without an RMA will not be accepted for processing.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
**If you are shipping any item(s) over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.**