Our Message to You...
Posted on April 07 2020
With so many businesses and families being affected by the country shut down in response to the Coronavirus, us sending an email to our customers highlighting what we're doing (that's not very different from what everyone else is doing), just didn't seem logical. So we thought we'd share what we won't be doing!
• We WON'T be blasting you with the information you already know or have access to.
• We WON'T be charging exorbitant prices on our products - they will remain the same.
• We WON'T be charging shipping on orders placed with us from now until the end of July 2020.
• Unfortunately, we also WON'T be "popping up," even though we may be allowed to. Because we carry lines that are organic, handmade, and even geared specifically for your smallest of cargo, we feel that doing so would carry greater risk to those little ones we love most and that's just not something we are willing to do, ever.
But, here's what we WILL do:
• We WILL take steps to ensure the safety of you and your family by making sure the products you purchase are stored in a fashion so as to NOT compromise them.
• We WILL offer free LOCAL DELIVERY (within a 50-mile radius of 77391) to anyone purchasing products in our immediate area.
• We WILL continue to work hard to earn & keep your business and trust in these times and remain creative with ways we can continue to bring the same level of care to you that we are striving to do - well after this pandemic is over.
• As a Mom myself, leaving my children at home when I need to go somewhere isn't always an option. Making sure they're safe and protected isn't an option either, it's a necessity. So, in the coming days, we WILL be offering handmade cotton face masks for children, in an effort to help keep them safe and healthy. These masks will be priced at $8 and for every mask purchased, we will donate one to someone in need of PPE that may be unable to obtain it or unable to make it themselves. We are always looking for ways to give back and see this as a way to do just that. If you are aware of someone in immediate need - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any helpful information and bare with us while we get all the details sorted out.
Let's face it - we're a business too. We're on the edge of our seats like so many in our field and positions are - even those who aren't. We understand that providing for our families is of the utmost importance and that buying that baby shower gift, birthday gift, or even a "just because" gift, isn't in the budget right now. We get it. But sometimes, there's a need for that gift, or that "just because." In keeping with that, we understand that resources may be limited, and we'd like to help. So, from now until the end of the year, every purchase made on our website will receive a $10 gift card to use towards a future buy. It isn't much, but it's our way of saying thank you. We appreciate you. You have choices and your choosing us makes our world go 'round. That's not all we're doing. As I mentioned previously, we're waving our standard shipping cost for everyone with no order minimum requirements. We are also offering free local delivery (contactless & porch drop options) for those in our immediate area.
I echo the sentiment for most everyone in that we WILL get through this. Stay safe, stay healthy, and most of all stay positive.